Friday, November 6, 2009

Join the Fury

Fellow Losties and cool t-shirt fans, please check this website out! Every day a new t-shirt is displayed on the page, and you can purchase it for a very limited time. There's only 4 hours left for this one. Much better pictures over there, too. And did I mention it's cheap? $11, shipping included, for this amazing shirt. All the nerds on the LOST forum I frequent love it. But that's not why I'm getting one, c'mon you know me--I don't really care much for bandwagons. Even if everyone hated it I'd still buy it because it ROCKS.

"A constant favorite" Nice.

"MAAAAAAALT!" Gotta love it.

The designer is Ian Leino, a fellow Etsy shop owner. Right now Ian has a cool DHARMA logo button available for purchase in his shop. It's not an official logo, lol, it's his own design with a frosty beer in the center.

"Down the hatch!"

In case you missed that link at the top, just go to www.teefury.com :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for the great writeup! For anyone that missed this design during its day at TeeFury, it's now available on my personal shop site:

http://shop.ianleino.com

or this printing, I've worked personally with a local screenprinter to ensure the absolute highest quality prints on American Apparel garments to make a shirt that both looks and feels absolutely amazing, and even better than its original printing!

Thanks again,
Ian

Kelly De La Torre said...

You're welcome! I love my Polar Beer shirt! I'm so glad you've made it available at your shop, I'm gonna post that info on my facebook profile and all the nerdy LOST message boards I frequent so anyone who missed out can still get this shirt. Thanks for the comment :D