Tuesday, February 2, 2010

John Locke, We Hardly Knew Ye

Get this John Locke T-Shirt for $9 here...if you must

I hate John Locke. It's true. Pull your jaw off the floor, I'm not the only one. Yes, there are a number of people out there who have hated "Mount Baldy" since he tried to frame Sawyer in Season 1's Confidence Man.

My reason? Well, he's just so damned annoying and self-righteous. And he doesn't even have the decency to do this while being as cute as Jack or as charming as Charlie.

And, let's face it. His attempts to be cunning and manipulative were just sad, pathetic really, compared to Ben's skill at doing the exact same thing.

What I don't understand is why people don't realize...if you were the one trapped on The Island with him, you'd hate him, too. Everyone else does! Can't you see how they avoid him like The Sickness? Aw, hell...

I know he's a rat, but I will love Ben Linus for ever.

Yes, I know he isn't real.

*scowl*

By the way, if you're one of...those people who just love him so much you probably already stopped reading this blog, you should go buy this shirt.



Just be prepared to see me point & laugh at you when you wear it. :P

No comments: