Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Stupid bloody facebook


Well, now it's official. I have one more damn "social networking" site to manage. That's number nine. I can't take this anymore! I'm cutting down on this. There aren't enough hours in the day. Don't you people ever go outside? Eat? Sleep? Play with your kids? Talk to your spouse or whomever? I have a life ya know. I make things, I cook, clean, I write, I think! Now I'm on facebook. The only reason is because two people, whom I happen to like very much, seem to appear on facebook more than anyplace else. If I want to stay in touch, I have to be there, too. So here's what's going to happen.

I'm keeping my twitter account (/silverbugs), but I'm devoting it to everything I do, not just the business. I still have my email addresses, but if you want 'em, you gotta contact me on facebook or myspace. I have enough spam.

I'm keeping my original myspace page (/indeliblepink). Adios, jewelry myspace page. Sayonara, rp pages. Well, I might pop in on those from time to time. They're for a couple of LOST characters and we're on hiatus right now.

I've got the new facebook page.

I've got this blogger page. I'm ditching my business blog. Sorry.

I'm still on Etsy (see the column to your right).

And that's it!

No more of this nonsense. And for the record, I only met people I really liked on myspace.

::blows raspberry::

3 comments:

Sara said...

I LOVE your blog, Kelly. It's hilarious!!! I'm not a big fan of blogger (as I can't figure out where anything is) but this is great. I'll be reading these posts for sure!

Kelly De La Torre said...

Oh wow! There you are, Sara! It took me a while to get used to this format. I can't figure out where anything is, either, lol! Thanks for reading, dearie :D

Sara said...

You're welcome! I think your blog is hilarious!! Keep 'em coming!