Tuesday, February 9, 2010

...and Found


Oh no, not another LOST shirt?! OMG isn't that show over yet? OMG Dexter is so much better...blah blah blah..

Morons. LOST is the best show to ever hit the airwaves. Believe it, bitches. If you don't watch, you either hate quality and love crap or you are just too stupid to understand it. Now hit that back button and scram, this one's not for the uninitiated...

SMOKEY THE BEAR, available here for a very limited time...


LOSTIES, I didn't think there would ever be another shirt that could match the sheer awesomeness of the infamous Polar Beer tee (see below).

I wasn't about to get near that WWJLD Incident that happened at the Fury last week. I HAAAAAATE Locke. But I LOOOVE Flocke. Or Smocke or whatever we're calling him these days. Now he's on a t-shirt in all his smokey glory and I am so pleased.

The funny thing about this shirt, is that it looks so great, even people who have never watched the show will think it's cool and want to wear one. My brother is always bashing LOST because it's his mission in life to poo-poo everything I hold dear. Also, he tends to hate what he can't understand.

However, he really wanted to know where I got my Polar Beer shirt. He thought my Ajira Airlines tee was cool. And I know that when he sees me wearin' this one, he's gonna want one too. By that time they won't be available anymore, at least not on Tee Fury for an unbelievable $9!

LOSTIES stick together so I'm telling you guys about it here, there and everywhere. Post this info to your Facebook page and tweet it, twerps. Get the word out to your fellow LOSTIE. It's the last season, let's make the most of it!

1 comment:

Jess said...

friggin awesome shirt. I am SOOOO happy that LOST is back on!!!! :)